LinkedIn
Pinterest
Newsletter
Twitter

How to connect with our Twinflame? Angelina Heart

Isbeludi11
Samedi 20 Février 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
If you are in a similar situation, you will understand what she is saying.I am a twin flame activated, for 7 years I have been living a wonderful reunion with my other one.This message from Miss Angelina is perfectly normal for us who understand what she is saying, it is glorious and it is the final balancing of energy.Is complete happiness until you and your twin are both before God.Is one vessel for two,Body host the magnificent duality of the twin flame.Thank you Angelina for sharing such a sacred stage.I am like you in constant loving mode and this completion is the eternal conversation because we do not cease to talk
 anna
Lundi 5 Juillet 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
hello, is it possible for the same dissolving of duality if I were to connect to my twin flame in conciesness adn not in the physical. We lived, loved ultimitaly and both ego crashed the relationship. I have spent the past few years doing my inner work, sorting, ubderstanding. He deep down knows, but is doing all to fight it and move on. We have a child togerther adn I see him twice a week. Needless to say I miss the physical with him deeply, but am able to walk on my own this life if need be. I normaly rely on self for answers, I am a bit stuck with this tough one. This is the first email connection I make or any reaching out for that matter. What if he decides to move another direction and do no inner work, will mine still bring us together in after life? Because we met in this life are we meant to be together after or when in balance more?
 helena
Mercredi 10 Février 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
my god!
what does it means ? what is she talking about? how do you allow it on your site? filter it better.
 Lilou Macé
Mercredi 10 Février 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
Hello Helena
Thank you for your passionate comment and opinion! My intention is to interview people that have an interesting angle, that are passionate and speak from their heart. That are Juicy!

During the interview my intention is to bring them to fully express their opinion and tell us as much as possible on their topic. I do not always agree or validate their opinions but I do my best to understand their point of view and allow them to share their messages and point of view.

You might want to watch part 1 of this interview:
http://www.liloumace.com/Twinflames-The-split-of-our-soul,-Masculin-Feminin-energy_a462.html

with love,
Lilou
 malcolm bell
Jeudi 15 Avril 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
love your videos
 Isbeludi11
Mardi 6 Juillet 2010

Notez [Ignorer]
Ann:
Twin Flames are not to be confused with soul mates, this is a bipolarity that always was and always will be in the metaphysical realm. The relationship with your boyfriend the father of your kid is a great memory that is filed in your memory brain and it was so intense that this memory is turning you to pieces.First of all you need to delete this memories through meditation, is like an addiction is very similar to the withdrawal symptoms you are experiencing .Most twin flames do not see one another in this reality, usually the other twin is either in another realm or in another time enjoying another relationship, if you think you hit the jack pot by meeting your twin flame on Earth hallelujah! but I most tell you that you have created a powerful memory with this man .And you want to know if you can continue with him in conscientiousness, because yours and his ego destroyed what you had.First of all to meet anyone in conscientiousness you most conquer your ego, the ego is based on memory so you have to delete what you got and start again, new & fresh.When we end up in this demension is because we have a parallel that grew so much and vibrated so high it ended up in 3d , this body is a 3demensional copy of your higherself, so in reality death doesn't exist what exist is the delition of this copies, and the love life is part of the world we create around us, but to be with a twin flame is not what we come to this Earth for.I hope I help any. Love much .
 Lewis M. Sparrow Lewisparrow
Lundi 22 Octobre 2018

Notez [Ignorer]
Students do take the assignment work very casual and keep that till the very end of the semester. This is very bad choice what students are doing and after that they look for essay blogs to do their essay writing help uk work. Colleges should see that students do their assignments by their own.
 khatri sheeraz
sheeraz khatri
Mercredi 20 Février

Notez [Ignorer]
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. His Secret Obsession
 khatri sheeraz
sheeraz khatri
Mercredi 1 Mai

Notez [Ignorer]
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Make Him Worship You